NPWF President: "Robust interventions to address the substantial racial inequities in maternal health in the United States are long overdue and require immediate action." WASHINGTON, D.C. – September 19, 2023 – Today, the National Partnership for Women...
We believe all women must have the care and services needed for genuine reproductive autonomy.
At the National Partnership, we have a deep, unwavering commitment to women's reproductive health – whether it's expanding reproductive rights or blocking attempts to reverse hard-won gains.
Our goal is to give every woman access to the full range of reproductive health information and services, including abortion care and contraception.
Don't miss these key resources:
- "Our Communities Hold the Solutions": The Importance of Full-Spectrum Doulas to Reproductive Health and Justice
- Threats On All Fronts: The Links Between the Lack of Abortion Access, Health Care and Workplace Equity
- State Abortion Bans Harm More Than 15 Million Women of Color
- Dobbs v. Jackson Whole Women's Health Organization – What now?
- Using Paid Sick Days for Medication Abortion
- Access, Autonomy and Dignity
Abortion is both an essential part of health care and a basic human right. Access to abortion care facilitates people’s freedom, autonomy, dignity and ability to make decisions about their bodies, their lives and their futures. Learn More
Paid Sick Days and Abortion Access
Established research shows that medication abortion is a safe, effective option for ending a pregnancy up to ten weeks of gestation. Many people may not know that paid sick days can also be applied to this form of care. Learn More